Mystery Green?

I thought I'd edit to say that it looks fake. The bales are square and the font on the tag is incorrect. I'll leave it open for camera angles, but I wouldn't have bid for those reasons.

Oh Gosh, I can never tell.

A nice distressing on the leather and I start to asume its real.

Should have known I guess with the blurry shots of the inside plate. I was so worked in trying to think if it was the 04 ss green.:Push: Good thing I held off! Im in such a hunting phase to find my next Balenciaga.

This looks like the same kind of bag I spotted in June.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...US:112&item=320001196123&id=
I was interested in it but the seller had such small pictures. I contacted the seller and I don't remember if she ever sent me larger pictures but I was still feeling inconclusive on the authenticity and didn't bid. I see that there is now a "mystery green" entry on atelier naff.

This is a mystery indeed. I'd love to find out more about this color...

thanks Mimi..........:hysteric:

I saw it and thought maybe....nooo.....maybe?....nooooooooooo.......oh what the hell.....BIN and ask questions later.:P Of course I didn't pay. :graucho:

I knew you ladies would have the 411, thank you very much.;)

I emailed the seller.......curious what she'll say.

^ I've "been there and done that" too, it happens to the best of us. :shame:
so glad you didn't pay, I'm sure she's heard it before (that the bag is fake) since it isn't the first time she has relisted... keep us updated. I'm crossing my fingers for you! :heart:

here's what she responded with.......

"THE BAG IS GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC AND ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL IS IS ONE OF THE NICEST COLORS IF IT IS NOT AUTHENTIC YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR A REFUND IT WAS BOUGHT IN A BOUTIQUE IN NYC FOR $900 PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BUY IN THE FUTURE IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT LET ME KNOW TODAY BY 2PM SO I CAN RELIST AND HAVE MY FEES REFUNDED"

Of course I don't want it.....My question to you experienced ebayers is how exactly would you handle this? I certainly don't like the idea of her relisting it or getting her fees back! I believe I would have to okay something to get her fees back, right? Should I report this, how would I prove it's fake? Should I just move on and be happy I didn't pay for it and be done?

Thank you for the advice in advance:s first timer here dealing with a FAKER...

Ok - having been SCAMMED myself - I feel kinda sorry for her. I think because she paid $900.00 !! she thinks its real. Yet that is no reason to dump on some poor unsuspecting soul. (like us) - the anonymity (sp?) of the web makes it easier for some without a conscience to do if ya get my drift.

That's why this forum is so great BTW.

I have learned NOT to look at the leather because pictures are not 3 dimensional and very deceiving. Just look at the vinyl lush ones - they look like leather from the pics!!

Look at the details first - if they stack up - then look at the leather -

I agree - the bales are square - the color is wrong etc.

I MIGHT be inclined to tell her why you think its fake and that she won't have a snowballs chance of getting her money back. She should do the right thing and pull the listing.

Oh please I don't believe she paid $900 for that in a boutique!! Sorry that's what all the fakes say! I doubt she paid over $90 for it.

It's defintely fake, no doubt. Just tell her you aren't paying for that fake bag and to cancel the transaction. THEN report it to Ebay's Live Help and tell them it's counterfeit and she is going to relist it, so they will pull that listing and tell you not to continue the transaction. THEN if she tries to relist it she might get suspended like she should.

You don't need to tell her or Ebay WHY it's fake. Ebay doesn't care why and that'll just help her to know how to sell it next time.

Ok - having been SCAMMED myself - I feel kinda sorry for her. I think because she paid $900.00 !! she thinks its real. Yet that is no reason to dump on some poor unsuspecting soul. (like us) - the anonymity (sp?) of the web makes it easier for some without a conscience to do if ya get my drift.

I MIGHT be inclined to tell her why you think its fake and that she won't have a snowballs chance of getting her money back. She should do the right thing and pull the listing.

I asked her some questions that she didn't acknowledge in her response. I have to think she knows it is fake. She sure is in a big fat hurry to relist.....