Mystery Green Twiggy - Yes or No

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought and paid for the bag. Thanks for the feedback. I will post photo's of all my bags when I finally get back to the UK. This green twiggy is going to the states though so I won't get it until July. :sad:

Wow! Buy it!! And if you don't, tell me where I can buy it!!! You could buy it and sell it to one of the wonderful purse forum girls. I love the mystery green color - I have only seen it in the city style before. And I think it looks better in the twiggy style than the city. :love:

Gorgeous!!!!!! I think it is too similar to the emerald to keep both, so if you do decide to sell one, sell the emerald first and get a first in another color. The mystery green in the twiggy is to-die-for. Really.

Percephonie's bag is actually emerald 03. :smile:

I have a mystery green First (see pic) and it is my all time favourite green.:drool: It has an incredible depth that can only be found in few colors, mostly older ones... I just love, love, LOVE it!
I wish I had it in more bags, but it's very hard to come by.
You made the right choice buying the twiggy, you'll love it! Congrats! :heart:

Attachments

• green 04 first.JPG
    green 04 first.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 4.07 111.JPG
    4.07 111.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 95
I just found out that a fellow purse former has gone behind my back and offered the seller alot more money as she recogised the photo's. I am fuming. :cursing: I am waiting to hear back from the seller. This will be the last time I will ask an opinion before I buy. Seems you can't trust anyone. :sad:

I just found out that a fellow purse former has gone behind my back and offered the seller alot more money as she recogised the photo's. I am fuming. :cursing: I am waiting to hear back from the seller. This will be the last time I will ask an opinion before I buy. Seems you can't trust anyone. :sad:
:wtf::wtf::wtf: Damn...I'm angry for you Balenciaga-Brit. Can't believe "one of us" would be that under-handed over a handbag. Disgusting. :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.