Mystery Green Twiggy - Yes or No

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been offered a mint condition 04 mystery green twiggy and as I have not seen this colour in real life, I am not sure whether to go for it or not. I have a first in 06 Emerald and I wondered if they were really unlike or quite different. I have been given photo's and the leather and colour look lovely but I wanted some opinions from you guys.

2. :nuts:That would be a BIG yes from me! But any 04 bag would be a yes for me because of the gorgeous leather!

Let us know what you decide!

3. I second that!

4. Do you have a pic to share?

5. Yeah, I have a few but I don't know how to upload them. Do you know how to do this?

6. Giving it a try, hope they work!

Attached Files:

7. OH MY :drool: :drool: :drool: Grab it FAST :nuts: :yahoo:

8. Holy mother of destruction!! What a rare bag. It looks similar to Emerald, but darker. The pewter is just stand out though!

I wish you well,

Bridget

9. got to get it girl, shes a beauty!!!!!!!

10. Yeah I'd say go for it, looks in good condition too.....very nice:drool:

11. Go for it ... that bag is gorgeous, love the color!

12. That is stunning! I love the color! Go for it!

13. I say go for it - it looks amazing, and in the event you don't like it, it'll go like lightning on ebay.

14. ITA - holy cow, that's gorgeous! go get it!!!

15. Go for it! :smile: The combination of leather and hardware is no comparison to the '06 emerald (IMO)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.