Mysterious large explosion/sound near Seattle today

Could of been jets... with a pilot breaking the sound barrier. Or maybe the base in tacoma was testing jets? I'm sure that's why there is nothing on the news about it, if it's military related.

I used to go to the University of Puget Sound and we'd hear shtuff like that once in a while from Fort Lewis and it'd scare the shtuff outta me! But you're much further north - I'm sure it's something that somebody doesn't want everybody to know! Weird...

hmmm that's weird. I know we've had some jets flying around the Portland area for the last week or so, maybe that is what it was... Fort Lewis may be an hour away from you by car, but by jet it's probably a few minutes!

If you didn't see anything about it on the news, then it is probably just something people thought they heard, but will later realize they didn't really, and if they did, it was just a tire blowout, or some kids playing with firecrackers, but just to be on the safe side, it wasn't really anything like a sound, more like a rumor that some kids were playing with firecrackers that got out of hand, so it's probably good to talk about something else, because there's no point in keeping nonsense like that going.