Myspace~Need some friends

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I finally broke down and created a Myspace page last night. I seriously want some friends from PF to add. If anyone has a page could you post your link?

Mine is very bald right now but I will slowly work on it as I have time here and there. Mine is http://www.myspace.com/starshine43

2. myspace is the devil!

3. yes vlad it is...but that didn't stop me from selling my soul. :smile:

a friend talked me into it. i'd never heard of it before and by the time i realized what it was it was too late. :smile:

kiari i'm *m so when you get the add msg from the strange person, that's me. :smile:

4. Why is it the devil :lol: Im a Myspace virgin, clue me in!!!

5. Added you! Thanks:biggrin:

6. I am no friend of those new social networking concepts that have sprung out in the last 2 years. Buddy here, Add friend there... I prefer the traditional bulletin boards (such as tPF)... which doesn't mean that millions of others feel differently about MySpace, Facebook and Co.

7. I don't have a mySpace because
    but I'm sure there are plenty PFies who will. :amuse:

8. Oh my Gosh, I have 1,362,201 friends on My Space, I am sooo popular.

Sweet!

9. :lol:

10. Can someone please explain what's it all about?? I just see a persons cv and then I'm his friend or how does it work???

11. i added u :biggrin:

12. I used to live in Fairfax when I lived on campus at Mason! :smile: I'm back in Great Falls now though... hate the commute.

13. Thanks! I now have 3 real friends!

I live in the Chantilly area of fairfax. I work near Great Fall's in Tyson's. Gotta love the lunchtime shopping:love: :lol:

14. LOl @ my space being the devil ...........the net in a whole is the devil :smile: ..........And it has gotten me ( am a net junkie ) .

I have to a myspace page but barely us it .........lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice