Myrtle Beach Outlet/s

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there are 2. Can someone please give me the address and/or towns they are in close to MB? We are leaving tomorrow morning for our vacay!:yahoo:

2. Along 17:
    10835 Kings Road
    Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

Along 501:
    4635 Factory Stores Blvd
    Myrtle Beach, SC 29579

3. Thanks so much! :smile:

4. The outlets on 17 are better, IMO, and that Coach store is bigger. Also, that store seems to receive more boutique returns.

5. #5 Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    how fun!~ I am in myrtle beach right now, I went to coach earlier today and got a gift for my mom because she and my dad have paid for our vacation with them, anyway I am not sure which one we went to, I wish I had paid more attention now! I didn't see too much since I was there for her, and there were a TON of people there but I will be going back sometime later this week. Good luck, and I hope you find some great things!

Edit:
    ok I got to thinking and I saw lots of cool stuff lol I think I am just really tired. There were several peytons in pearlized green, regular green leather and also the silver metalic all around 499 or 599 with 50% off and a few parker shoulder bags and lots of bonnie foldovers (might have to go back and get the coral one) they also had super cute factory made convertible bags in coral. They had some zoes left too in all sizes and colors.

6. Thanks sooo much! i think we are heading out to see them today!! :biggrin: