Myrtille Epi Speedy... suggestions :)

1. Hi everybody!
    I just got a Myrtille (Blue) Epi Speedy... I was wondering if you had any suggestions for matching it with clothes.. Thanks a lot!

2. i think it would look great with jeans!

3. I love this color it will look great with any outfits

4. Congratulations, the Myrtille is such a pretty color. The best way of finding out what colors the bag compliments would be to model a couple of outfits in front of the mirror while you are holding the bag. That's what I do!

5. Congrats! I love this color! It will go well swith so many things. White, black, khaki, jeans of course...but also brown...but my favorite possiblities are yellow in spring / summer and grey in fall/winter. Yum!

6. I think you could pair that color with just about everything .... black, khaki, jeans, white, winter white.

7. i also think the color is lovely. i never thought myrtille will goes well with jeans cos blue and blue sounds too much. but in fact the color looks so look with jeans so i think u will look good in whatever color, black, white, yellow....etc

8. Congrats! I agree with the others that it will go with most anything.

9. It's a realatively easy color to match with outfits IMO. It looks great with jeans!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice