MyPregnancy Ap Told me to Treat Myself...and I did....repeatedly!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I downloaded this ap that guides me through each week of my pregnancy. It's been helpful and a lot of fun. A few weeks ago my daily piece of advice said specifically "treat yourself to something nice" and I did. But several times lol. I've been BUSY! And I can't wait to share my buys!

A few small things - I've been on a ponytail scarf obsession lately after picking up a new scarf from the retail store and remembering I could find them for half the price if I just go on eBay...

[​IMG]

See how complementary the brown/black scarf looks with my legacy?

[​IMG]

Then I moved on and decided it's time for a new wallet. I submitted a best offer of $40 on eBay for this beauty, I love her! Just love the dusty rose color.

[​IMG]

And last, I figured well I've gone this far already, why not just get a bag? I found this on eBay, it was a floor display and I fell in love. I think I got a great deal!! It ended at $143. Thought it'd be great for the winter. Not quite seeing the "flaw" at all...can anyone see it?

(these pics are from eBay)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very nice! Congrats! I LOVE the first scarf in the picture, the brown/black one. Do you have any more info on it?

3. Nice!! Congrats - you really DID treat yourself :nuts:

Wishing you a safe and happy pregnancy

4. Very nice, congrats on the goodies and the baby!

5. Wow, I love all the scarves and that pretty wallet! And I reallyyy love the bag you put the brown/black scarf on! The Sophia is gorgeous too!You did a nice job treating yourself hehe...congrats!

6. Congrats on the baby and the good choices you made!

7. I don't see the flaw :smile: great deal on the Sophia! Love everything and congrats on your pregnancy!!!

8. I love your goodies, beautiful scarves! And the Sophia is wonderful, I don't see the flaw at all. Congrats on everything - and your pregnancy! Yay for that App's good advice, lol!

9. Congrats!! What a nice haul! We all deserve goodies when pregnant!

10. Love the goodies! Congrats on them and your pregnancy!

11. Nice haul! Much better than pickles and ice cream!:P

12. You did we'll in treating yourself! Congrats on your new goodies and the pregnancy.