MyPregnancy Ap Told me to Treat Myself...and I did....repeatedly!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I downloaded this ap that guides me through each week of my pregnancy. It's been helpful and a lot of fun. A few weeks ago my daily piece of advice said specifically "treat yourself to something nice" and I did. But several times lol. I've been BUSY! And I can't wait to share my buys!

A few small things - I've been on a ponytail scarf obsession lately after picking up a new scarf from the retail store and remembering I could find them for half the price if I just go on eBay...

[​IMG]

See how complementary the brown/black scarf looks with my legacy?

[​IMG]

Then I moved on and decided it's time for a new wallet. I submitted a best offer of $40 on eBay for this beauty, I love her! Just love the dusty rose color.

[​IMG]

And last, I figured well I've gone this far already, why not just get a bag? I found this on eBay, it was a floor display and I fell in love. I think I got a great deal!! It ended at $143. Thought it'd be great for the winter. Not quite seeing the "flaw" at all...can anyone see it?

(these pics are from eBay)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very nice! Congrats! I LOVE the first scarf in the picture, the brown/black one. Do you have any more info on it?

3. Nice!! Congrats - you really DID treat yourself :nuts:

Wishing you a safe and happy pregnancy

4. Very nice, congrats on the goodies and the baby!

5. Wow, I love all the scarves and that pretty wallet! And I reallyyy love the bag you put the brown/black scarf on! The Sophia is gorgeous too!You did a nice job treating yourself hehe...congrats!

6. Congrats on the baby and the good choices you made!

7. I don't see the flaw :smile: great deal on the Sophia! Love everything and congrats on your pregnancy!!!

8. I love your goodies, beautiful scarves! And the Sophia is wonderful, I don't see the flaw at all. Congrats on everything - and your pregnancy! Yay for that App's good advice, lol!

9. Congrats!! What a nice haul! We all deserve goodies when pregnant!

10. Love the goodies! Congrats on them and your pregnancy!

11. Nice haul! Much better than pickles and ice cream!:P

12. You did we'll in treating yourself! Congrats on your new goodies and the pregnancy.