Mylockme BB reveal

Magnolia9

Jun 17, 2016
I just wanted to share some photos & first thoughts on my new bag! I recently purchased the Mylockme BB in Laurier green/Toffee latte beige/Black through the LV website. I have to say I am loving it so far - The leather is beautiful, so soft yet the bag has structure and holds its shape well. I really love the silver hardware, and surprisingly it does not feel heavy despite the substantial chain strap.

The bag also holds quite a bit, more than I thought it would - the BB size is perfect for me, not too big, but definitely room for all of my essentials and more. I am thinking of getting a Samorga organizer to help keep the shape and minimize any wear to the inside. It is quite comfortable to wear as a shoulder bag with the strap doubled, or crossbody. Also, I just love the overall look of the bag - sort of dressy, but can be styled casual, too. Definitely an invesement piece for me, but I’ll consider purchasing one in another color at some point - I do love the Greige with gold hardware, too! 10/10

It was not packed well at all, as you can see - not sure what LV was thinking, but thankfully no damage. I was shocked, almost had a heart attack when UPS dropped off the package!

CFE6815C-FB97-4460-AE23-63E3FFE107DA.jpegB22C4FDC-B837-42BB-BC22-4A16985B450A.jpeg9086F732-0803-47DD-A143-826CDD27658B.jpeg6AECF50F-3EE0-4EFD-90F1-77FEF6259030.jpeg824EA976-6ED2-4DF6-84F2-9D2EB8247034.jpeg

What a cute bag! I recently got a shipping in the mail like yours, the whole outside was destroyed and even the Louis box was dented in and WET, but I think I blame UPS more than Louis. Luckily the bag wasn't damaged at all.

Reactions: Magnolia9
Congrats. It’s beautiful. It is such an expensive bag but they don’t pack it well enough. That really annoys me.
Thank you :smile: I was thankful that the bag was in perfect condition, but disappointed and frustrated by the way it was packed... the outer box was massive, and the inner LV box was obviously just tossed around inside. With so much empty space in the shipping box I’m not surprised that it arrived split open like this - wouldn’t take too much weight to crush the box.

Reactions: Sunshine mama