My ABCDior

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Some celebrities attending the Dior Couture show were spotted with the new MyLadyDior, which comes with personalized charms that slide into a piece of leather near the base of the strap as opposed to snap-on/twist-off pins. The new style is also available for the first time in what appears to be satin (could be velvet too, can't really tell from the picture), with crystal-inlaid charms:
christian-dior-photocall-paris-fashion-week-ojotxa1a9b5x-jpg.4317686
christian-dior-photocall-paris-fashion-week-rxs2kge8kiux-jpg.4317687

Oh I really love this dag, I just wish it didn't have all these charms on it! Is the big key chain like letter-charm removable? I assume it's not?

Any way, gorgeous bag. The green would not suit me at all, no matter how much I wound want it to, but I loved the look of it. I hope someone on here buys it cause it is really lovely! The second on the other hand.. also gorgeous!

Oh I really love this dag, I just wish it didn't have all these charms on it! Is the big key chain like letter-charm removable? I assume it's not?

Any way, gorgeous bag. The green would not suit me at all, no matter how much I wound want it to, but I loved the look of it. I hope someone on here buys it cause it is really lovely! The second on the other hand.. also gorgeous!
The D I O R charms hanging from the grommet under the handles is not removable, although you can wear the bag backwards and there will not be any charms at all.