My Zoe Got Zilched For This Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who's up for a reveal???

2. *waves* I am I am!!!

3. I'm in! :woohoo:

4. I went into Dillard's yesterday to look at two Zoes they had on clearance at half price. No outlets here. One was large copper and the other was medium black patent. I walked up to the clearance side of the counter and my heart stopped when I saw this finally on clearance. If I was going to pick an HG bag it would probably be this one for the feelings and memories it brings up from my childhood.

5. :dothewave:

6. Can't wait to see what you got!

7. Here is the cute op art bags that Dillard's had yesterday. I always hate walking out of there with a store bag when I'm carrying a Coach inside. :tdown:

Attached Files:

8. :popcorn:

9. She's still hiding......

Attached Files:

10. Any ideas yet?

11. Here she is - sorry she's deflated. I was about to put my things in her when I thought of taking pics for the reveal. I love love love this color.
    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

12. And she brought some friends home with her......

13. Buddy number 1

Attached Files:

14. Wow--she's beautiful. Is that the rose color? I have the rose in the ergo pleated hobo and adore it. It's such a soft, feminine color.

15. She's pretty! Congrats!