My Ziggy Story.... Better be real!

aj21

May 10, 2008
I've been eyeing the Ziggy Botkier for a few months, and I was never sure when or how I could get it / order it.... (Canadian)

I was at Bloomingdales on Monday an I saw the green one (medium) for around 400 something minus 30 % (or that might have been the biasia sign that was 40%), and I decided it was so cute, but green ain't my color and I wasn't going to spend either 300 or 400 on it.

Yesterday I went to Barney's Outlet at Sawgrass and they had the black one sitting there, originally 645, down to 3something, NOW on sale for 159!!!!!!!!!!

I grabbed it and bought it immediately!!!

As I was paying for it, I noticed one weird thing, on the front closure buckle, it's missing the 'botkier' stamp, although it has 4 on other parts of the bag.

I'm assuming maybe mine's just 'one of a kind' or maybe that's what it was so cheap, but regardless, as long as I didn't get screwed and it's real... I'm good to go :smile:

It's super cute! I'm sure you guys have seen the pics of it's 148348723 times, so I won't bother, but it's a cutie!

I would say that since you bought it Barney's Outlet it's real but that may be the reason it was so deeply discounted, it's probably just a minor flaw in the bag that wasn't caught in any QA in manufacturing. Congrats on such a discounted score!!!

Congrats! It's a cute bag and what a great price. I love the Barneys Outlet. I just wish I was closer to one (like :heart:0 min driving) so that I could drop by more often. There are some amazing deals on bags there sometimes.

Just an update - I emailed botkier asking them about the missing piece and they replied with this...

Dear AJ,

Thank you for your support of Botkier.
We can confirm that it was exclusive to Barney's! :smile:

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to email us.

Thank you,

botkier
Info