My YummY New Goodies!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had so much fun at LV today!! I bought the mini azur pouchette and the multicolour bandeau!! The mini pleaty I bought a few weeks ago and never posted the pics b4 so....Here they are!!
    the SA who helped me also gave me a catalog of sunnies :heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congratssssssss!

3. Congrats!

4. Cool new purchases!!! Congrats! ;)

5. love the bandeau! congrats!

6. Thank you Berlyn, pavlova, John & Poutine!! I esp love the bandeau too!! ahhhh i love them all!!!!!!!! I am soooo addicted guys!!!

New LV Family Pic!!!
    [​IMG]

7. Beautiful!!! Everything! I esp love the pleaty. Its so adorable and the scarf on it looks great. Congrats!!!

8. Thank you LuvLV!! i couldn't believe how cute the scarf looked on it either!!!

9. Congrats! I just love mini pochettes! Something about that gold chain on little bags ....:biggrin:

10. congrats on the new goodies! you have a lovely LV family :smile:

11. Nice, congrats!

12. I Know Orod!! the gold chain is what really just drove me crazy:nuts: I think I will have to go back for the monogram mini!! i think it would look so nice for a slinky black dress & heels nite!!

Thank you caley!! i love my little family so much:tender:

13. gorgeous, you look fantastic!

14. love your new purchases, great collection too!

15. Thank you so much Sophia!! :tender: I'm such a bad model..instead of sucking my belly in..i pushed it out:upsidedown:

Thank you too superstar!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice