My yummy new bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,
    We stopped in NY briefly this week for work, and we were parked in front of Kirna Zabete. I was planning to go to BalNY at some point this week (and still might to go wallet hunting), but I have never had a good experience there, so I ducked into Kirna to see what was cooking. Well, 5 minutes later, this is what I walked out with! It was nice for me to make an impulse buy, sometimes I spend months deciding what Bal to buy and I overthink it. I am loving this, my first giant hardware AND my first non-neutral or black! I am realizing that since I wear black or brown most of the time anyway, the green is a nice pop of color. So happy!

Attached Files:

2. oooh i like it!!! :yes: :drool:

what is it? vert thyme w/GSH... or is it pine?? i cant tell lol.

3. Wow! That bag is just gorgeous and you are even more gorgeous!! So happy for you and you didn't have to agonize over it!!:woohoo:

4. Like verty, I like it too...the GH sets off the colour really nicely.

I also think it could be VT! CONGRATS!!! :woohoo:

5. congrats! it's gorgeous

6. love it...is it thyme?

7. Thyme indeed! It's a lighter green than it photographs. Me likey.

8. Very nice! And the combo of thyme and SGH- I love it! Congrats!!!

9. me likey too.....

10. You and that bag make a beautiful couple!

11. Looks like a Pine GSH PT, very yummy very chic, congrats!

12. It's gorgeous ... I need me a green Bbag too, always drooling over everyone elses! Congrats!

13. how beautiful. i love it.

14. I love it! I love all greens!
    Great impulse buy!

15. Congrats!! What a beauty! Looks like Pine to me too.