My Yummy, Chocolaty Legacy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I literally LOVE all of the Legacy colors, but finally decided on Mahogany for my first duffle because goes well with my wardrobe and I don't have a dark brown bag. It's perfect for Fall, especially with the coach scarf I got last year for my Persimmon Lindsay. Now I want to get some mahogany boots to wear with my new purse!! The wanting never ends, does it!?!?!:biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations!!! Great color for Fall. :smile:

3. Beautiful rich color. I love the duffle.

4. Yummy chocolatey goodness! Love it! Congrats!

5. Love the Mahogany color, Gorgeous bag, and the scarf looks great on her. Congrats.

6. Love your new Legacy!

7. Gorgeous combo! I fell for this bag too. I didn't really *need* a dark brown bag, but this color just reeled me in...it is so rich and beautiful on the legacy leather.

8. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

9. Beautiful!

10. I love the scarf. Is it square or oblong? I cannot resist the oblongs. Do you still know the item number/price?

11. It's gorgeous. I need a brown bag too.. Your right it never ends :shrugs:

12. That brown is stunning!

13. it does remind me of deep rich chocolate.....yummy :tender: gorgeous pairing with the scarf! Congrats!!!

14. Beautiful bag! I think everyone should have a brown bag!

15. Thank you and everyone else for your kind compliments!

The scarf is a big square and the item # is 97376. I don't recall the price because it was a year ago when I bought it, but I think it was in the $50 range.
    I prefer oblong scarves too because it's so easy to wear around your neck.