My YSL Tribute sandals arrived!

cakegirl

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I love them! I bought them on a whim -they had one pair in my size at Bluefly the other day. I wasnt sure what they would be like in person-the heel and platform looked somewhat extreme. Somehow it balances perfectly-they are edgy, but also pretty/sexy. They are also very comfortable! I would post pics but I am wearing them right now with my chef clothes-I just got home from work. Here is the pic from the website:

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...u=Product+ID&PRODUCT<>prd_id=2081873057&nsa=1

OMG awesome, those shoes are so cool. They seem to be something that can be worn for a long time as well, so while it is in fashion...you can bust em out in 20 years too!

Thanks everyone. I cant wait to take them out but it has been raining here- I dont want to ruin them. Not to be silly, but they smell sooo good-such a great rich leather smell.
I was lucky to find them on Bluefly-they were $600 plus 10% off for my first time order-so I got them for $540. Not cheap by any means, but at least 25% less than what they are selling for now. I will post some pics as soon as I charge my camera.