My YSL Tribute sandals arrived!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love them! I bought them on a whim -they had one pair in my size at Bluefly the other day. I wasnt sure what they would be like in person-the heel and platform looked somewhat extreme. Somehow it balances perfectly-they are edgy, but also pretty/sexy. They are also very comfortable! I would post pics but I am wearing them right now with my chef clothes-I just got home from work. Here is the pic from the website:

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?referer=NSA&cm_mmc=NSA-_-na-_-na-_-homepage&FOLDER%3c%3eEfolder_id=2057231773&N=959+7&Nu=Product+ID&PRODUCT%3c%3eprd_id=2081873057&nsa=1

2. They are beautiful!

3. I love these! You're so lucky to get them on sale!

4. Modelling pics please!!!

5. They are gorgeous! I want a pair.

6. amazing, i want modeling pics please!!

7. Wow,tribute sandals in black and on sale???!!!! Unreal, you lucky lucky gal!!!

8. wow, I never knew you could find those on bluefly. I was eyeing them on the YSL site.

9. they are gorgeous. i so want to get a pair too. if only i had the money to splurge on them.. =[

10. That's incredible- I'm in love with the cobalt ones. How much were they on Bluefly?

11. OMG awesome, those shoes are so cool. They seem to be something that can be worn for a long time as well, so while it is in fashion...you can bust em out in 20 years too!

12. They are fabulous! Congrats!:tup:

[​IMG]

13. Thanks everyone. I cant wait to take them out but it has been raining here- I dont want to ruin them. Not to be silly, but they smell sooo good-such a great rich leather smell.
    I was lucky to find them on Bluefly-they were $600 plus 10% off for my first time order-so I got them for $540. Not cheap by any means, but at least 25% less than what they are selling for now. I will post some pics as soon as I charge my camera.

14. They look cool!

15. Congrats! I really want these in blue and black. Anyone seen them on sale, I need a size 6?