My YSL TribToo Pumps (avec pix!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been obsessed with these shoes for the last month, so finally caved and got a pair!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love the back view - the turquoise sole is very pretty
    [​IMG]

Modelling pix next....

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A little back view showing the cute sole:
    [​IMG]

If it isn't already clear, these are *high*, and the heel is ultra-thin. So I suspect I will be doing a lot of this in these shoes!
    [​IMG]

3. beautiful!

4. Very hot!!

5. Those are HOT!!!!!!! I want a pair, but don't think I would wear them often, if any. Congrats!!!

6. those are soooo hot!! how high are they? they look extremely high lol. didn't christina aguilera wear those at her perfume launch a few weeks ago?

7. Uh im so jealous ! :heart:
    they are hotttttttt

8. They look good on you!

9. Wow! Just wow.

10. I love the blue sole but they sort of look like they've crossed the line into that "stripper" shoe territory...

11. They look gorgeous on you! I absolutely love them....if you go under Christian Louboutin "celebrities" section you'll see Jlo sporting them. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

12. #12 Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
    Whao congrats! they look awsome, I wish I can afford them.

May I ask where you got them?

13. Gorgeous!!!

14. They look superb on you! Congrats!

15. Nice! I love the blue sole...