My YSL (Tom Ford) Collection in its Baby Stage

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies,

I just started my YSL collection couple days ago!!!!! I'm totally in LOVE with the leather, the colors, and the quality!!!! I owned Dior, Vuitton, Fendi, and Burberry in the past but I let most of them go because I got bored after carrying them for few months!!! However, I don't think I'll ever let any of my YSL bags go because I'm in love with the quality and the leather! I'm so excited!!!!!! Thanks to "ma chère" jujuto, I fell in love with Tom Ford's creations for YSL! I first bought the like new Vincennes in chocolate brown, and now, I just got my brand new Mala Mala (ivory) in the mail! I'm still waiting for my vintage coin purse though!!! I haven't received it yet :smile:

Does anyone know if the coin purse is also designed by Tom Ford?

I'm currently eyeballing a large Nadja (camel) :smile: ♥♥♥

Thanks everyone for taking a look at my collection in its baby stage! It will hopefully grow BUT slowly :smile:

Je t'ad♥re jujuto!!!!!

2. YSL Vincennes ♥

[​IMG]

3. YSL Mala Mala ♥♥

[​IMG]

4. YSL Vincennes and Mala Mala next to each other ♥♥♥

[​IMG]

5. My YSL Coin purse is on its way home ♥♥♥♥

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. Shall I let these two dior cannage satchels go in order to fund another YSL bag? :rolleyes: I used the black satin/patentleather one couple times (one time in a wedding and one time to a dinner) and NEVER used the pink one eventhough I had it for like 6 months or so!!!!

They are pretty but not practical!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. :heart: great collection !

10. Meri jujuto! ♥♥
    Hopefully I'll add the Nadja to my collection next month or so !!!!!! :smile:

11. I love your collection and will enjoy its growth :ghi5:

12. Thank you so much vesna!!! Hugs ♥♥♥ :hugs:

13. Your collection is beautiful. Enjoy!

14. Thank you Janice! ♥♥♥

15. My coin purse arrived and it's made in Mexico :wtf: I'll have to post pics to have it authenticated :sweatdrop: