My Year of Living Dangerously...Reveal

J.A.N. said:
Hey there bag twin loving the Printed lexi and the SS bays not bad going for the past year.
Stunning collection. Enjoyed looking thru this.

Hey J.A.N. that is praise indeed coming from someone with an incredible collection herself!

Love your collection, love to see variety in styles & colours in collections. Your lexies are my faves & so tempting esp the printed version. Loving the scarves too! Just picked up my first mulberry printed scarf & I love it! Will definitely have to build up my collection of these! :biggrin:

Soupir said:
Great thread and lovely collection. Can't believe you got all of that in just one year. I started feeling a "need" for choc E/W bays :giggles:

Thank you! The choc EW Bays is a great bag! Almost indestructible , great dressed up or down and always looks classy! Highly recommend !

Ladies

Thank you for all your kind words. I love TPF, its great to be able to share our harmless (except to bank balance !) hobby:smile::smile::smile:

All together now-
IMG_1029_zps72d4d344.jpg

Oh Candy, what an amazing collection - so lovely!! I adore the heart charms and the little oak one looks so gorgeous on your printed Alexa! I don't think I've ever seen the grey drawstring bag before. :biggrin:

Mayfly285 said:
Oh Candy, what an amazing collection - so lovely!! I adore the heart charms and the little oak one looks so gorgeous on your printed Alexa! I don't think I've ever seen the grey drawstring bag before. :biggrin:

Thank you Mayfly! The foggy grey double pocket drawstring bag( really wish it had a short name) I think was only available in S/S 12 in foggy grey or black. I have seen the black at Shepton Mallet once and both last Summer in the Manchester store. It's a really great casual neutral bag and really beautiful in the Nappa leather. I think mine was £250 ish in last year's Summer sale. I think we know the days of those sorts of prices are gone, sadly!

Thank you Mayfly! The foggy grey double pocket drawstring bag( really wish it had a short name) I think was only available in S/S 12 in foggy grey or black. I have seen the black at Shepton Mallet once and both last Summer in the Manchester store. It's a really great casual neutral bag and really beautiful in the Nappa leather. I think mine was £250 ish in last year's Summer sale. I think we know the days of those sorts of prices are gone, sadly!

Congratulations on a fantastic price for a gorgeous and unusual bag, Candysroom! :smile: She looks really versatile and so easy to wear! :smile: