My Year of Living Dangerously...Reveal

Ladies

Thank you for all your kind words. I love TPF, its great to be able to share our harmless (except to bank balance !) hobby:smile::smile::smile:

All together now-
IMG_1029_zps72d4d344.jpg
Lovely collection, lots of colour and variety...congratulations :tup:

:smile: I understand...I have to wear a uniform for work but avoid buying any thing clothes wise that remotely resembles it! I might try and get some photos together this weekend if I can...:smile:

Me too, so I understand where you're coming from but I seem to still have problems with very bright colours. I updated my collection pics today and realised I have far too much black! :nogood:

Plain_Jane_Too said:
Oh my, this is making me want an oak printed Alexa... And I had never been interested in Alexa (I thought its an overdone overexposed trendy bag) but yours look so fab!

uhmm, Candy? Is that quite a bit of cobweb on the top left of the double pocket drawstring bag? :giggles:

Hehe!! You have good eyes!! I only noticed the bag the first time. ;)

Candysroom said:
i do love my printed oak. I like my bags either very structured like printed or silky snake or almost snuggly-floppy like the nappa plonge!i have checked the cobweb and removed it in shame. too much time on bag care and collonil not enough on housework, obviously:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Ahahaha! We don't mind. Hehe.

Candysroom said:
Just to round up and make everyone understand why I took all these when DH was Some Heart charms

Black, Chocolate, Grey Mole Sparkle, Oak and Petticoat, all nice and grainy. I always ask to see a few of these in the outlet shops because they range to dead smooth to "brain grain" very textured as another TPFer calls it (sorry, cant remember who):roflmfao:

Love your hearts! I have black, oak and choc and electric blue greta tassel. Looking to add something in silver, maybe the star keyring.

Love your collection Candy! Particularly the summer/winter versions of bags and all the small accessories. Must've taken you ages to do all those photos

Thank you for all your lovely comments. I have been a bit obsessed for a year! I have tried to build up a basic collection and am hoping to be a bit quieter in 2013. I have sold a lot of my other bags which have funded some of these and DH has made me promise to sit on the sofa until Easter at least so I might even do that !!!

Still sad about the recent round of price increases which has made it all less affordable in the future.
The only bag I feel I am missing at the moment is a small shoulder/ cross body bag in a summertime colour way. May be after Easter...!