My Year of Living Dangerously...Reveal

Oh my, this is making me want an oak printed Alexa... And I had never been interested in Alexa (I thought its an overdone overexposed trendy bag) but yours look so fab!

uhmm, Candy? Is that quite a bit of cobweb on the top left of the double pocket drawstring bag? :giggles:
i do love my printed oak. I like my bags either very structured like printed or silky snake or almost snuggly-floppy like the nappa plonge!i have checked the cobweb and removed it in shame. too much time on bag care and collonil not enough on housework, obviously:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

i do love my printed oak. I like my bags either very structured like printed or silky snake or almost snuggly-floppy like the nappa plonge!i have checked the cobweb and removed it in shame. too much time on bag care and collonil not enough on housework, obviously:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

LOL about the cobweb... Been there, done that many many times! Funny.

Just to round up and make everyone understand why I took all these when DH was Some Heart charms
IMG_1017_zpsfb7718af.jpg

Black, Chocolate, Grey Mole Sparkle, Oak and Petticoat, all nice and grainy. I always ask to see a few of these in the outlet shops because they range to dead smooth to "brain grain" very textured as another TPFer calls it (sorry, cant remember who):roflmfao:

Candysroom said:
Just to round up and make everyone understand why I took all these when DH was Some Heart charms

Black, Chocolate, Grey Mole Sparkle, Oak and Petticoat, all nice and grainy. I always ask to see a few of these in the outlet shops because they range to dead smooth to "brain grain" very textured as another TPFer calls it (sorry, cant remember who):roflmfao:

One day I'll start on the charms.....I've admired them for far too long and never purchased any. You have a beautiful collection!

Purses- another way to give Mulberry more money. Still hoping to see a slim Hetty wallet in ink silky snake to go with my ink Bays bit no luck yet.

I do change purses with my bags and like to use a matching or toning purse because I am a bit of a sad act...
IMG_1023_zps1747c505.jpg

Continental wallet and attachable coin purse/pouch in khaki
Daria soft spongy French purse in mouse grey
Zip round small purse in mushroom (to go with putty EW Bays) and my all time fave Polly Push Purse in pumpkin:love::love::love:

My last way of giving Mulberry far too much of my money is wraps/ scarves.

I tend to wear un-patterned clothes so like to add a bit of flash and dash with a coloured bag (as you may have noticed!) and something colourful around my neck. I am only 5'3'' and not so slim so cant wear a lot of pattern or I look like a walking cushion so these stop me looking too dull, I hope!
IMG_1018_zpsa9782aeb.jpg

Tamara in Black9 really dark grey)
Trippy Tigers in neon pink and electric blue
and camoflage flowers in khaki

Black bags are lovely and Mulberry always have a lot to choose from. I just wore and carried black everything for so long that I can't face it now. Perhaps I will go back to it one day. Perhaps after a reveal of yours?:graucho:

:smile: I understand...I have to wear a uniform for work but avoid buying any thing clothes wise that remotely resembles it! I might try and get some photos together this weekend if I can...:smile: