My Year of Living Dangerously...Reveal

IMG_1030_zpsbafb0205.jpg

How does that look? Start with the Big Bays- ink, graphite and khaki

IMG_1007_zps39bda9bd.jpg

ok, Can I interest you in their two little Winter and Summer sisters?

Printed chocolate and Putty East West Bayswaters or the Bayswaters ladies with chubby arms can actually wear on their shoulders;)

IMG_0997_zps53036dc6.jpg

In descending order of size my 2 Alexas. Printed oak( A replacement for my oak buffalo which fell apart twice under warranty) and pumpkin plunge, its Summer sister. Pumpkin was an A/W11 colour but I wear a lot of green and citrus colours so she is my Summer Alexa. The inking is a bit poor to be truthful bit I love her so much I forgive her!

IMG_0997_zps53036dc6.jpg

In descending order of size my 2 Alexas. Printed oak( A replacement for my oak buffalo which fell apart twice under warranty) and pumpkin plunge, its Summer sister. Pumpkin was an A/W11 colour but I wear a lot of green and citrus colours so she is my Summer Alexa. The inking is a bit poor to be truthful bit I love her so much I forgive her!
lovely alexas, pumpkin looks fabulous in real life and the oak printed makes it different from the usual buffalo oak and I am sure is better quality than the one that fell apart!

IMG_1004_zpsd00a533f.jpg

IMG_1002_zps252b82f6.jpg
IMG_1001_zps7a49c8b0.jpg

The Rosie triplets!
They do not have many friends on TPF but I find them useful for night out and for wearing cross body when all my work stuff is in my laptop bag.
hehehe the rosies are cute! I can see they are the perfect hassle free bags.

I wouldn't rule out a rosie baby bag....... if I ever get round to having a baby!!

still thinking....... hahaha

OOPS, did that a bit fast, above is last Summer's sale bargain a double pocket drawstriing bag in foggy grey. Its a good neutral colour (if like me you don't like black!) and is not as bulky as the Alexa can sometimes feel in a structured printed leather.

Oh my, this is making me want an oak printed Alexa... And I had never been interested in Alexa (I thought its an overdone overexposed trendy bag) but yours look so fab!

uhmm, Candy? Is that quite a bit of cobweb on the top left of the double pocket drawstring bag? :giggles: