My Year of Living Dangerously...Reveal

Candysroom

Fellow Sufferer
Jun 19, 2011
I realised that I got bitten by the Mulberry bug about a year ago and thought I would put my little collection on here as I always enjoy looking at other Peoples so its a sort of reveal...
is anyone about or interested?:chatty:

I wanted to collect a small medium and large bag with a set for winter clothes and a set in more Summery colours. I had a collection of Jaeger/L K Bennett grab/ Birkin type bags that I sold to fund some of my new collection.

My only stipulation was no Black bags:biggrin: I was a lawyer some years back and since I have left that I have promised DG that I will not wear black or suits ever again!

My only stipulation was no Black bags:biggrin: I was a lawyer some years back and since I have left that I have promised DG that I will not wear black or suits ever again!

but, but, but you have such a beautiful black Bay in your avatar! Or is that midnight / ink color?

I love black bags, as you can tell, and my daily outfit is mostly black or shades of it / monochromatic....

For Mulberry it's either black or oak for me I can't wait for the reveal to show me the "error" of my ways and "expanding" my color collection! I was falling for the Biscuit color, is that too much like an oak? lol

but, but, but you have such a beautiful black Bay in your avatar! Or is that midnight / ink color?

I love black bags, as you can tell, and my daily outfit is mostly black or shades of it / monochromatic....

For Mulberry it's either black or oak for me I can't wait for the reveal to show me the "error" of my ways and "expanding" my color collection! I was falling for the Biscuit color, is that too much like an oak? lol
Thank you, the Bays is ink blue silky snake! But it looks very inky blue/black in some lights!