My Year of Living Dangerously...Reveal

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
:smile: I understand...I have to wear a uniform for work but avoid buying any thing clothes wise that remotely resembles it! I might try and get some photos together this weekend if I can...:smile:
Me too, so I understand where you're coming from but I seem to still have problems with very bright colours. I updated my collection pics today and realised I have far too much black! :nogood:

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
www.caribbeanprincessmusings.com
Plain_Jane_Too said:
Oh my, this is making me want an oak printed Alexa... And I had never been interested in Alexa (I thought its an overdone overexposed trendy bag) but yours look so fab!

uhmm, Candy? Is that quite a bit of cobweb on the top left of the double pocket drawstring bag? :giggles:
Hehe!! You have good eyes!! I only noticed the bag the first time. ;)

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
Candysroom said:
i do love my printed oak. I like my bags either very structured like printed or silky snake or almost snuggly-floppy like the nappa plonge!i have checked the cobweb and removed it in shame. too much time on bag care and collonil not enough on housework, obviously:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Ahahaha! We don't mind. Hehe.

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
Candysroom said:
Just to round up and make everyone understand why I took all these when DH was Some Heart charms

Black, Chocolate, Grey Mole Sparkle, Oak and Petticoat, all nice and grainy. I always ask to see a few of these in the outlet shops because they range to dead smooth to "brain grain" very textured as another TPFer calls it (sorry, cant remember who):roflmfao:
Love your hearts! I have black, oak and choc and electric blue greta tassel. Looking to add something in silver, maybe the star keyring.

Plemont

Mulberry collector
Jan 11, 2012
London
Love your collection Candy! Particularly the summer/winter versions of bags and all the small accessories. Must've taken you ages to do all those photos

Candysroom

Fellow Sufferer
Jun 19, 2011
Handbag Villas,South Coast Central
Thank you for all your lovely comments. I have been a bit obsessed for a year! I have tried to build up a basic collection and am hoping to be a bit quieter in 2013. I have sold a lot of my other bags which have funded some of these and DH has made me promise to sit on the sofa until Easter at least so I might even do that !!!

Still sad about the recent round of price increases which has made it all less affordable in the future.
The only bag I feel I am missing at the moment is a small shoulder/ cross body bag in a summertime colour way. May be after Easter...!

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
United Kingdom
Hey there bag twin loving the Printed lexi and the SS bays not bad going for the past year.
Stunning collection. Enjoyed looking thru this.