My Year of Living Dangerously...Reveal

Candysroom

Fellow Sufferer
Jun 19, 2011
Handbag Villas,South Coast Central

In descending order of size my 2 Alexas. Printed oak( A replacement for my oak buffalo which fell apart twice under warranty) and pumpkin plunge, its Summer sister. Pumpkin was an A/W11 colour but I wear a lot of green and citrus colours so she is my Summer Alexa. The inking is a bit poor to be truthful bit I love her so much I forgive her!

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
www.caribbeanprincessmusings.com

In descending order of size my 2 Alexas. Printed oak( A replacement for my oak buffalo which fell apart twice under warranty) and pumpkin plunge, its Summer sister. Pumpkin was an A/W11 colour but I wear a lot of green and citrus colours so she is my Summer Alexa. The inking is a bit poor to be truthful bit I love her so much I forgive her!
lovely alexas, pumpkin looks fabulous in real life and the oak printed makes it different from the usual buffalo oak and I am sure is better quality than the one that fell apart!

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
www.caribbeanprincessmusings.com

The Rosie triplets!
They do not have many friends on TPF but I find them useful for night out and for wearing cross body when all my work stuff is in my laptop bag.
hehehe the rosies are cute! I can see they are the perfect hassle free bags.

I wouldn't rule out a rosie baby bag....... if I ever get round to having a baby!!

still thinking....... hahaha

Candysroom

Fellow Sufferer
Jun 19, 2011
Handbag Villas,South Coast Central
OOPS, did that a bit fast, above is last Summer's sale bargain a double pocket drawstriing bag in foggy grey. Its a good neutral colour (if like me you don't like black!) and is not as bulky as the Alexa can sometimes feel in a structured printed leather.

Plain_Jane_Too

Plain Jane
O.G.
Sep 30, 2005
Oh my, this is making me want an oak printed Alexa... And I had never been interested in Alexa (I thought its an overdone overexposed trendy bag) but yours look so fab!

uhmm, Candy? Is that quite a bit of cobweb on the top left of the double pocket drawstring bag? :giggles: