My Xmas sale purchase

qtyuki

O.G.
Aug 3, 2008
As requested by Colony, here are some pictures of my newly purchased Taylor regular size :graucho: I've included the one in the Xmas sales reveal thread as well.

I apologise in advance for the dirty mirror and messy bed. I also still have the plastic on the front :roflmfao:

Front
taylor-sm_zps74a3188b.jpg

Back
taylor-sm-bk_zps7aa1c7a2.jpg

Some modelling pics
taylor-me4_zpsaa4aa4f4.jpg

taylor-me1_zpsb6d74ecc.jpg

Let me know if you would like any more pictures. I did leave it with the stuffing inside, I guess when I get round to using her she will look more slouchy because I doubt I would stuff her with that much stuff.

Wow, I think she looks stunning! I only noticed the Taylor when I saw a woman carrying her in Bluewater, and I think it looks amazing in real life.

She looks perfect, I'm definitely going to check this out if I pop in store over the weekend. What do you plan to use her for?

Beautiful :biggrin: so shiny and new :biggrin: Looks great on you!

Thanks! :smile:

Wow, I think she looks stunning! I only noticed the Taylor when I saw a woman carrying her in Bluewater, and I think it looks amazing in real life.

She looks perfect, I'm definitely going to check this out if I pop in store over the weekend. What do you plan to use her for?

Yeah definitely go check her out in the store if you can!

I think I may use her as my everyday bag, on rotation with my other bags. Need to spray her first before I take her out!

Thanks, everyone! :smile:

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats! I'm so looking forward to receiving my Taylor now!! :smile: Just out of interest how long before they despatched your xmas sale order? Mine's still processing.

I ordered mine on Xmas eve around 8pm, and it was despatched yesterday early morning.

I actually went to buy this in store today as as backup in case I have any problems with the one I ordered online when it arrives on Monday :rolleyes:

Congrats looks good on you. Is it more comfortable using it with the strap than holding with the handle?

Thanks. I haven't used the bag yet as I only got it today, but I prefer wearing bags on the shoulder than carrying it on my arm or by the handle. I do like the option of being able to carry it on the arm though.

I think this size is probably better for wearing on the shoulder, on me at least. The oversized just looked huge hanging off my shoulder, that size is best handheld I think.

As requested by Colony, here are some pictures of my newly purchased Taylor regular size :graucho: I've included the one in the Xmas sales reveal thread as well.

I apologise in advance for the dirty mirror and messy bed. I also still have the plastic on the front :roflmfao:

Front
taylor-sm_zps74a3188b.jpg

Back
taylor-sm-bk_zps7aa1c7a2.jpg

Some modelling pics
taylor-me4_zpsaa4aa4f4.jpg

taylor-me1_zpsb6d74ecc.jpg

Let me know if you would like any more pictures. I did leave it with the stuffing inside, I guess when I get round to using her she will look more slouchy because I doubt I would stuff her with that much stuff.
Absolutely lush leather! Xx. Great choice!

Absolutely gorgeous - really suits you! I stood for about half an hour in Mulberry shop on Boxing day staring at the Taylor and am now really regretting not getting it seeing your pictures! My husband wasn't exactly bowled over sadly and then followed a further half an hour discussion in the rather packed street outside, hence the bag did not make it home!! I love how it sits over the wrist - so stylish! I need to find a way to sneak it in!! Enjoy your beautiful new bag :smile: