My Xmas + NewYear + Grad school GIFTS (more to come next week)---*Pic Overload*!!!!

Congrats on both!!!Getting accepted must be such a happy moment for you, and what perfect timing, the NEW YEAR!! :tup: Your Grenat work is TDF!!!I myself am waiting for my Grenat City, I hope the leather is as yummy as yours!!:woohoo:

Thanks, ladies!!!

I love the magenta, the leather is a bit dry but manageable. I spent whole day yesterday moisturizing it, it looks much better now:heart:! Even my purse-hating SO loves this bag~~:P!!

thanks for replying bb10lue, is the pictures shown before or after moisturizing? Sorry for so many questions, but I'm currently deciding on a magenta city as well :P.. i Love the veiny look, no problem with that.. i totally know whaty ou mean when you say your SO loves the bag.. my SO is also anti purses, in general.. and he loves my bbags.. haha.

oooh you must post pics when you get your other bags! i'm very excited to see the sienna work!

i think a work will be my next bbag - it'll be good for school and travel :yes:

thanks for replying bb10lue, is the pictures shown before or after moisturizing? Sorry for so many questions, but I'm currently deciding on a magenta city as well :P.. i Love the veiny look, no problem with that.. i totally know whaty ou mean when you say your SO loves the bag.. my SO is also anti purses, in general.. and he loves my bbags.. haha.

Its AFTER moisturizing:yes:~when i first got the bag i was a bit shocked about how dry and cracky the leather was. Now it looks 10x better:heart:!!