My world is crashed two weeks ago but I am still strong

Wow, he's been lying about everything--money, this woman, who knows what else. You are better off without him. You're brave to get rid of him so fast. He would just drag you down.

Good luck and come here for support whenever you need it. Hugs.

It is better that you find out now before too much time has gone by. It is a blessing that you don't have any kidds together and that you are getting out of this relationship. It seems that he was never really honest with you from the beginning and it will probably never change. Stay strong and know that we learn from our mistakes, and what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.
Good luck to you, and remember you deserve better.

i'm so sorry to hear this...

it seems like you know what you are doing and, as everyone has said, you are doing the right thing!!

he is a complete dog for what he did and you'll be the one laughing in the end.

Wow! get away from him fast & be careful what debts he has or all the poceeds of the sale of your house could go to repay. Good luck you deserve so much better than this.

Thanks girls, your words make me tearing again. Although those kind of stories happen everyday, but I just can not believe it happens on me now and we are still newly married. I accepted his lies about his debts, because he keeps saying he has pride that is why did not tell me. He was treating me very very well, from the beginning so I never imagined he would turn into other woman. Everything happened so fast, before two weeks ago we did fight, but I truely thought we loved each other very much, now I know it is not true.

This is a nightmare! I'm so sorry..HUGS*
His story behind the hotel receipt is BS. What a jerk! You've helped him fix his financial problems and that's what he does to you in return. He doesn't deserve you.

I just want to tell you that I admire your strength and courage!! You are strong woman! I will be praying for you that all is resolved quickly so you can get rid of that pond scum and move on with your life! Hugs!

Thanks. Actually we plan to have kids late this year, even I went to docotor to take some shot, then should wait till Sept to prepare having kids. Yes the bright side is I found out their affair so early...

It is better that you find out now before too much time has gone by. It is a blessing that you don't have any kidds together and that you are getting out of this relationship. It seems that he was never really honest with you from the beginning and it will probably never change. Stay strong and know that we learn from our mistakes, and what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.
Good luck to you, and remember you deserve better.

I also want to tell you that I was in a very similar situation a few months ago. I did not leave my husband for several reasons but mostly for my children(2). I am so glad that you don't have children and can easily cut ties with that dirty pig!

Sonyaphi, at least your husband said sorry to you and tried to get back to family. But my soon-to-be-ex has not sincerely said sorry to me, and after first week he has ketp his affair more open now. The bad thing is that I am not able to move out untill the house is sold.

I also want to tell you that I was in a very similar situation a few months ago. I did not leave my husband for several reasons but mostly for my children(2). I am so glad that you don't have children and can easily cut ties with that dirty pig!

You should kick me out and get a roommate. You are just making yourself miserable living with him. I did not have any family and few friends but I made some. Take care of yourself....

I want to kick him out but what if he will not pay half mortgage and bills that is not good. He totally does not care his credit score but I do care mine, I never have debts and pay CC bills always on time in full.

You should kick me out and get a roommate. You are just making yourself miserable living with him. I did not have any family and few friends but I made some. Take care of yourself....