My world is crashed two weeks ago but I am still strong

Try to stay positive about this--at least you do not have any children with him. The divorce will suck, but you can wipe your hands of him and start over again and never look back.

Please speak to a divorce attorney as soon as possible so you can figure out what your next step should be!

I am so sorry for you. It's awful when you think you are married to one person and they turn out to be someone else. I am so glad you are being strong and keeping your dignity through such a rough patch. Let that other woman take on his debt and deception. You definately DON'T need it!

When we fought about his debts, I told him the reason I was mad because he should have told me earlier about his financial mess, not waited till I found out. I told him more earlier to reslove the debt, less interest we would pay. Also, is it normal for local people to use those cash loan, money mart things a lot? I really dont think so.

I have consulted with lawyers at the first week when I found out the affair.

Try to stay positive about this--at least you do not have any children with him. The divorce will suck, but you can wipe your hands of him and start over again and never look back.

Please speak to a divorce attorney as soon as possible so you can figure out what your next step should be!

I am in Canada.

aaarrrggh, stupid men...good for you he was dumb enough to let the evidence slip through and you found out. better early than later when kids are involved, he'd have put in deep debts..etc...
I am sorry that your family and friends are not there with you. Where are you from ? is it far away to visit them, or them to come over ?
Try to find extra activities to do to change your mind, and find more friends to be surrounded and to talk to.
Maybe you could go out with your coworker and she can introduce you to more friends ?
I was always told to not base my entire world on 1 man(1 person generally speaking), he can't be your everything even if you're madly in love, stay grounded.
good luck

Correction again (since the post can not be edited after replying)-I asked what it was and he was stuck for 3 minutes did not what to say, just said it was NOT his, was somebody else's bill.

Sending you tons of love and hugs! ITA, good thing you found out sooner than later about his lies.

Still, it sucks. And it hurts! Glad you are reaching out to attorneys.

We're with you!!

Sounds like my life about 6 years ago... Thank goodness you are dumping him! Sorry but he is a loser and all ways will be one. Please do not blame yourself, you can only control your actions not someone like him. If he done it once he will continue to do it again and again. Protect yourself financially, physcially and emotionally. Take sometime for yourself and don't dwell on what happen, I honestly believe when one door closes another opens. It happen to me and I have a good life now.....Bless you!

:cursing:what a :censor:!! You are doing the right thing sound's like he lied to you from the very beginning, untangle any financial stuff you have him and let the rat dig his own hole

Be strong you know this is the right choice

I'm so sorry this is happening to you! It seems like you're doing the right thing... I know it hurts, but it sounds like moving on is the best thing for your future. Good luck!

You're very strong! Be proud of yourself that you didn't waste any time and try to work things out. He is scum and all you did was try to help him build a better life for himself. Not a lot of women could just get up and leave a man that treats them so poorly and you did it!

Stay strong and you'll truly find happiness! I'm rooting for you!!

I'm sorry you have to go through this horrible experience, but, if possible, look at the brighter side of things. At least you realised what was going on early instead of after 20yrs of marriage. Luckily, there's no children involved and I'm sure you'll be able to pick yourself up and get on with your life!

Best of luck!! I only wish more women were strong enough (as you have shown us) to leave this kind of arseholes behind for good.