My Woodbury Outlet purchases from today <33

bootsky

Dec 21, 2006
:heart: I had never really liked the Bridgit before today. I saw her in person today at the outlet and I had to have her!! And the pink Patent Sig. Stripe Tote is a bag I have wanted since it came out. Love it =]

Attachments

• Coach outlet 001x.jpg
    Coach outlet 001x.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 139
  • Coach outlet 002x.jpg
    Coach outlet 002x.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Coach outlet 003x.jpg
    Coach outlet 003x.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Coach outlet 005x.jpg
    Coach outlet 005x.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 91
Beautiful new things! I've been wanting to get that tote at my outlet, but it hasn't been priced lower than the "factory" price yet, so I'm trying to wait! Congrats!

Great finds at the outlet today!

I love your bridget! I hope to find one but my outlet didn't have any :sad:

^^^What she said!
Coach done good when they came up with the platinum color.
The Brigits have really grown on me since I saw one IRL (finally)
They are quite a bit bigger than I thought they were going to be.

My outlet never got them in the platinum color either abitzberger........you are not alone in your disappointment over that!

Bootsky, I thought the exact. same. thing. about the Bridgit. I *saw* everybody :nuts: over the moon about them being at the outlets, but I'd never seen one IRL, so I wasn't thinking *I have to have one*. Well, that all changed when I was in AC last weekend...hubz picked one out for me and let's just say it was alllllllll goooooood from that point forward; it ended up being a truly awesome Xmas gift.

Love your Bridgit, I got in the Black leather only because I wanted to use it everyday and the leather is so thick!!!! Does yours have the beautiful legacy lining as well? These bags are not small at all, I hope you enjoy yours!!! Congats:tup: