My Wonderful Brother!!!

Is your brother single??? haha! j/k. How nice of him! I would get something for the spring. Maybe the azur speedy, red pochette, and mc bandeau? Or the MC alma? Have fun shopping!

Now this idea woudl knock 4 out of the 9 things on my list off!

I struggle with paying $300+ on an agenda:sweatdrop:

The agenda is SO worth it! I just got mine in Pomme and its definitely more than just a planner. Lots of tpf'ers use it as a wallet because of the cc slots. It really is gorgeous! I got my inserts from filofax and ordered a fisher space pen that is a perfect match for pomme! Also the perfect size since not very many pens are small enough to fit.

You should get it! You won't be sorry.;)

I think I am definately sold on getting

Either the speedy 35 or damier 30
groom bandeau

not sure about the

epi pochette
and
pomme agenda
and
MC Bandeau

Or should I just get 2 speedies and worry about the little things later?

decisions decisions:upsidedown:

The agenda is SO worth it! I just got mine in Pomme and its definitely more than just a planner. Lots of tpf'ers use it as a wallet because of the cc slots. It really is gorgeous! I got my inserts from filofax and ordered a fisher space pen that is a perfect match for pomme! Also the perfect size since not very many pens are small enough to fit.

You should get it! You won't be sorry.;)

I agree. The small ring agenda is very worth it. I've been wanting a LV wallet for some time now, but the price for most of the wallets are close to or as much as some of the bags and I couldn't imagine spending that much on a wallet, but when I started seeing members around here use their agendas as a wallet I was sold.

Now I have an agenda and wallet in one and it works perfectly! I too got some filofax inserts but I also got some cute tare panda inserts too and I ordered myself a $8 pen. $305 for a agenda which can be used as a wallet is less expensive then any of the LV wallets besides the ludlow, which is small!

IMG_2250.jpg