My winter purchases *pics*

I'll post another pic of ballerines for fun since everyone loves them. These are my sister's. Now I think about it again, I really should have load up all colors in my size, as these silver ones are also fabulous! They even had patent red ones and soft pink ones on sale too! :sad:

31.jpg

* Since I'll be in the area in couple of hours, I should check BG again. I would report back if there are any shoes left on sale!;)

There was something I was very eager to get in Paris and didn't cost over $2000. In fact, it was under around $3 each.:graucho:

32.jpg

I'm sure you can get Labello somewhere in US but I personally don't know where.:shrugs: I read somewhere that Nivea bought rights or something and these would be produced in the States... But again, I still don't know where to find them. I do know Amazon had them but they start from $5. So I just stock up when in Europe.

I was especially glad to see them in a Monoprix near my hotel, as I never even knew they had Passion or Melon flavored ones. I also got the Classic ones as it was special limition with pics of lips all over. But I didn't realize Passion and Melon ones are limited ones too till I got home and read the packaging which said "Série Limitée."

More items to come but this shopper has to head to Fifth Avenue. Everyone knows Saks is doing their ECG event today, right?:yes: Let's hope I'll get something beautiful from Chanel to add to my winter purchases.:biggrin:

Theyre beautiful. congrats! I like the silver. I would love to see what the patent red ones and the pink ones look like.

Ahhh... Mcb100, I didn't have enough time to make it to Bergdorf yeasterday. I got to Fifth Avenue so much later than planned and barely had enough time to take everything in at Chanel. But I'll probably hop to Fifth Avenue again, this afternoon. I'm dying to check what are left in the sales racks for shoes! I really doubt any ballerinas are still there but would check.;)

* BTW, pink ones were my faves since I'm quite the pinkholic. But red ones were really cute too. Or perhaps the word HOT would be perfect for them as they were really nice shiny fire engine red.:drool:

This is the last item from Paris trip.

I usually get at least little tiny thing from LV whenever in Paris, as it just seems so right to do so. But my passion for LV has been fading lately and the only thing that made me go :tender:was these fantastic Marilyns with crocodile trims. I actually saw and liked those in spring of last year, but they didn't have much choice in colors. This time, they displayed the whole rainbow of choices in a huge LV trunk with shelves!

But those were £2500 each the last time I checked in London!:nuts: And that was about 7 months ago, which means they are probably even more bucks now days. I just had to accept the fact my Marilyn sans croco (shown below) is more than enough.

30-1.jpg

But how do I come home without any LV, seriously?:shrugs: So few hours before heading to Roissy for my flight back home, I popped in an LV nearby the hotel and got a souvenir for my mom.

14.jpg

I thought mom would be "disappointed" with this, as us sisters have been bringing back at least an LV PURSE everytime we go to Europe. But she actually liked the scarf, adding how she almost got the same one few weeks ago.

Last two days were insane, as I bought way too many bags. I ordered one from Bluefly two days ago and yesterday, I bought three more Chanel bags.:nuts: I ordered two from Nordstrom MOA and got the last one from Saks, to benefit from their EGC promotion. It's going to take few days for my online and over the phone orders to arrive, so I'll just post pics of one I found in Saks last night for now.

This is how it looks in somewhat darker light...

35.jpg

And this is how it looks in more natural light, hung on that corner where I just keep piling
my things at the end of the day.:sweatdrop:

34.jpg

I was :love: the moment I saw it, as it was something I exactly wanted.

1. Flap: I like smaller bags so I never care for bags like GST)
2. Not black or white or beige: I like my bags colorful~
3. Exotic skin: Can't afford crocs yet, so these are highest I can go
4. Price: Not cheap, but afforable
5. Size: Did I mention I prefer smaller bags? :whistle:

I finally got a Chanel bag in rarer color (how many have yellows, huh?) and in doing so, also got $300 gift card. There were some points which caused me second thoughts but I decided it's too dumb to sweat the small stuffs. I should just spend more time doing :happydance:for my find of the season.

*In case you are curious about my other 3 bags purchased within 48 hrs, here's the link to see what they are.:shame:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/omg-i-just-did-something-i-havent-been-234374.html

Thanks to everyone's kind words.:heart: And here are three more bags I mentioned of getting in two days (more like 30 hrs) last week.

First one is a Bluefly find... (I posted a separate thread about it as some wanted to know about the services of Bluefly) It's a camera bag from Mademoiselle ligne, which is quite roomy and cute. There are pockets on both sides and it also comes with a little clutch kinda thing that looks like a coin purse. I was genuinely surprised to see a Chane bag at Bluefly and just felt like I had to grab it. (Another words, an impulse buy)

40.jpg

Here's another shot of the bag, with my phone in the pocket to give you an idea of the size. Oh, and it also shows CC mark which is on the opposite end from the zipper pull.

50.jpg

This is the clutch it comes with. It's about the size of a palm.

38.jpg