My Wine Nikki - just pictures

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG

That is GORGEOUS! (IM SCREAMING HERE) GORGEOUS!

Does this make a Wine Matinee, MAM, and Nikki for you!?:yahoo:

Sep 5, 2007
OMG she's a beauty! I wonder where's mine!! I have not heard anything from Catalina!! U must be very happy to received 2 Wine bags one after the other! Congrats Dee!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
Whooo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!! I Hope I Get A Confirmation Email From Catalina Soon!! Im So Freakin' Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You For Posting Your Lovely Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
:nuts: thanks ladies! I'm so super excited that she's here!

GUNG-yep! she's #3 for me. Am I :nuts: or what?

piffle- :yahoo: it's been a pretty rough week so this has totally made everything more bearable! I hope I can wear both sometime next week! Did you order from the first batch too? Catalina actually just emailed me my confirmation that it was delivered, so I didn't even get to track it...

congrats littlerock! you're going to love her!

Ack! My collection is finally complete!!!!

Sample sale here I come!!! With my guns blazin'!! :ninja:

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
littlerock - I'm afraid to scare all of you!!! :shame: lol... well maybe next week... i'm still recovering from surgery this week, so I will try to take some pics next week. :blush:

Sep 5, 2007
That's what i call a pleasant surprise you lucky girl! Pls post updated pics of ur collection soon! Esp. ur wine babies! U may be the only one to have the wine in all 3 styles! Envy you! May i know which wine style you love most? :greengrin:

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
thanks piffle! :flowers: I'll probably manage enough energy to do the complete collection photos tomorrow.

As much as I love the MAM and the Nikki, I'd have to say that my favorite is the matinee. Hands down... Probably because she was the first RM bag (color and style) I fell in love with.

Sep 5, 2007
thanks piffle! :flowers: I'll probably manage enough energy to do the complete collection photos tomorrow.

As much as I love the MAM and the Nikki, I'd have to say that my favorite is the matinee. Hands down... Probably because she was the first RM bag (color and style) I fell in love with.
Rest well dear! Hope you have a speedy recovery! :flowers:

Sep 5, 2007
Thanks lady! :hugs: I thank god for my laptop or else I would be SO bored out of my mind... Will you be posting pics or your nikki when you get it???

Please? pretty, pretty please? ;)
:okay:I will definately post pics when i get it! Just emailed Catalina so hope it's soon! Getting impatient now! LOL!