My whole family loves my new cabas!

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
My hubby, the man who doesn't notice when I change my hair style, actually commented on my bag today! Yes, I laughed at you poor women who had to smuggle your bags in! "Ha," I said,"DH wouldn't notice if I had a new bag everyday." Well the worm has turned!
Tonight, as hubby and family inpatiently waited in the car to go out to dinner, I grabbed my new bronze baby cabas and off we went. As we were being seated in the restaurant, my husband said, "I love your new bag...a Chanel, right." As I looked at him stunned, my nine year old said, "Me too Mom, I love that." Then my little one chimed in, "I love the color!"
I have to say that I really enjoyed carrying her as well. Very comfy, cool bag!;)

Oh that's nice. My dh notices EVERYTHING. So it's really hard to smuggle anything by him! ;P I kid you not, he notices when I get a new pair of socks! LOL

I'm glad you're enjoying your bag. I just got mine on Wed and haven't taken her out yet......kind of nervous! ;P

Ha, your husband had you fooled. He had been noticing all of the time. My husband always notices too. He doesn't buy my "This bag? I've had it for months..." line anymore.

such an adorable story......................you are so lucky, loving supportive family, and TDF bag!
my DH doesnt even notice when i get botox! :wtf: :roflmfao:
but I love him with all my heart and soul ::big smile:

one i love the most for living breathing entity -- DH

one(s) I love the most for inanimate object - purses

roflmao