My whole family loves my new cabas!

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
My hubby, the man who doesn't notice when I change my hair style, actually commented on my bag today! Yes, I laughed at you poor women who had to smuggle your bags in! "Ha," I said,"DH wouldn't notice if I had a new bag everyday." Well the worm has turned!
Tonight, as hubby and family inpatiently waited in the car to go out to dinner, I grabbed my new bronze baby cabas and off we went. As we were being seated in the restaurant, my husband said, "I love your new bag...a Chanel, right." As I looked at him stunned, my nine year old said, "Me too Mom, I love that." Then my little one chimed in, "I love the color!"
I have to say that I really enjoyed carrying her as well. Very comfy, cool bag!;)

luv my bags

Speedy LoVer
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
a great sunny place
Oh that's nice. My dh notices EVERYTHING. So it's really hard to smuggle anything by him! ;P I kid you not, he notices when I get a new pair of socks! LOL

I'm glad you're enjoying your bag. I just got mine on Wed and haven't taken her out yet......kind of nervous! ;P

Jun 4, 2006
my DH also notices everything I buy....thing is he never really has positive comments on them coz he knows they are all very $$$$$.....

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
^^Thanks all! I forgot to mention that he also said,"So did that cost about $2000?" I looked agast and said, "OMGosh, NOT $2000!" and then thankfully he just dropped it!

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
Boca Raton, Fl
such an adorable story......................you are so lucky, loving supportive family, and TDF bag!
my DH doesnt even notice when i get botox! :wtf: :roflmfao:
but I love him with all my heart and soul ::big smile:

one i love the most for living breathing entity -- DH

one(s) I love the most for inanimate object - purses

roflmao