My whole chanel collection, my 25 babies, look at my pics, tell me what you think

Gorgeous collection! It was fabulous to see so many bags that could be used every day - must be a tough decision in the mornings to choose which one to take out!

You have such an amazing collection! I love each and every bags. You really have fab taste. It sounds like you are really enjoying your collection. Enjoy and congrats!!!

I am new to this subforum....I am usually an MJ fan! However, I have recently concluded that I must own a chanel flap bag! Your collection is absolutely stunning! I aspire to have a collection as lovely as yours one day! Thanks for letting me :drool:!

I am new to this subforum....I am usually an MJ fan! However, I have recently concluded that I must own a chanel flap bag! Your collection is absolutely stunning! I aspire to have a collection as lovely as yours one day! Thanks for letting me :drool:!
YOUR COMMENT IS VERY HEART WARMING AND THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT MY COLLECTION! I ALSO LOVE MARC JACOBS, I LOVE IT ALL. WELCOME TO THE CHANEL FORUM. FOR YOUR FIRST CHANEL, I RECOMMEND A BLACK CAVIAR JUMBO FLAP! THANKS AGAIN:yahoo::yahoo::roflmfao::roflmfao: