My whitewash/rosegold Matinee is here!!

Congrats, leatherlover, it's gorgeous! I've been eyeing that same one from delcina, and I have a question...

Does it have the "RM" stamp on the side pocket? I noticed it in one of the pictures delcina had posted long ago, but the pictures posted now don't zoom in on the pocket. (The "RM" stamp is the same one on the Kiss and Makeup bags.) I love the stamp--they're my initials! TIA!

Congrats! I love this bag! I'm currently dying for the cream/white patent bag! there are alot of places now that have codes for anywhere 10-30% off. Maybe you can search other sites, and get it cheaper if you feel you paid too much. BUT IMO, this is a keeper! i love it.

The white is definite keeper!!! I have the same whitewash/rose gold color combo in the No Strings Satchel. I needed the cross-body functionality. It's gorgeous. The whitewash leather is inexplicably exquisite, fine and refined, unlike anything I've seen before. I keep touching/rubbing the rosegold leather like it's a magic lamp or something, hummmm.
Better yet, my bag got totally rained on and it dried without any stains! WOW!