My White Metallic Strap Gaucho

Chrystalline

Feb 23, 2006
Hi girls! I went to Dior yesterday just to have a look at what they have and I was just in love with the new metallic strap gaucho. Sorry for the pics, i'm not a very good photographer and I don't think I gave the bag justice. It's a small gaucho, the white leather is stiffer than the normal ones probably to support the metal straps and it's s so sparkly :nuts: :yahoo:

metallicstrap-gaucho2.jpg

metallic-strap-gaucho.jpg

and oh I also bought the shoes :P. They're just lovely, they make my amphibianesque feet look like they're elegant and dainty. :heart:
diorshoes.jpg

Attachments

• diorshoes.jpg
    diorshoes.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 137
  • metallic strap-gaucho2.jpg
    metallic strap-gaucho2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 139
  • metallic-strap-gaucho.jpg
    metallic-strap-gaucho.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 147
OH MY GOD!
IT'S GORGEOUS! CONGRATS ON GETTING THAT BEAUTY OF A GAUCHO!

oh all your purchases are fantastic. i'm literally pawing my laptop screen because your gaucho & shoes are just to die for!
:drool::drool::drool:

Thanks Zerodross, Chloe and Discobunniee for the nice words :smile:

Brian, I think I saw the croc one, I was looking and admiring it over then I asked the price, when she said it - I think my face went like this :wtf: :wtf: :s then she giggled and from her expression, I think that's the reaction she normally gets when she gives the price.

And oh Zerodross, I saw the mink trotter romantique that you liked, it's smaller than I expected but it's very pretty. :heart:

Thanks Zerodross, Chloe and Discobunniee for the nice words :smile:

Brian, I think I saw the croc one, I was looking and admiring it over then I asked the price, when she said it - I think my face went like this :wtf: :wtf: :s then she giggled and from her expression, I think that's the reaction she normally gets when she gives the price.

And oh Zerodross, I saw the mink trotter romantique that you liked, it's smaller than I expected but it's very pretty. :heart:

i agree with jill! i just keep coming back to this thread and looking at your gaucho. it's just drop dead gorgeous! now i'm highly considering of telling dior to forget about fixing my gaucho and just doing an exchange for the new gauchos! :graucho:

:nuts: you saw the mink romantique! ah, i wish manchester would actually have one in store. i know there are two sizes (small & medium) for the romantique mink, but they're probably really small if they're anything like the new line of romantiques.