My White MC Ursula got stain transfer, can anyone help me please...

iloveteal

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Hi everyone! I need help! Here's my story. I just got my first LV bag last December 25 and it's a white mc ursula. At first, I was very happy and very excited, but now, I really don't know. Actually, months before I bought it, I was thinking of buying the black one because the white gets dirty easily. I went to Hong Kong to buy the bag but when I get there, almost all shops doesn't have stocks of Ursula. I went to Lee Gardens, and that's the only shop that has a new stock of white Ursula. There were no blacks anymore. So I immediately bought it! After using it on the 2nd day, it already had stains! The black silky jacket that I was wearing that time stained to the white canvas. I really don't know what to do to remove those stains. I've tried baby wipes, erasers, but it did not remove the stains. And I realized that after using this white bag for a long time, it would turn yellowish. I'm really jealous of other white MC owners because I see their bags are still crystal white. I am now so depressed with this bag and I feel like not using it anymore. :sad: Does anyone of you have the same experience? For White MC owners & Ursula owners, how do you keep it clean? Do you choose what color/type of clothes to wear to avoid stain transfers?? I really need your advice.... thanks in advance!

Here are some pics:

New
MCUrsula.jpg

MCUrsula2.jpg

With Stains
stain1.jpg

stain2.jpg

I have the white MC coin purse and it turned yellow with use.

Kinda expected it since white stains easily.

Yours actually still looks pretty white to me.

It could be because I'm a guy.... but I can't see the difference... it looks exactly the same.
I know it's annoying to think something you spent a lot of money on can get dirty or older... but it would be worse if you didn't use your bag and enjoy it.
It's a hot bag... with really nice colours. Just enjoy it ! !

Thanks for all your replies. :smile: I think the bag haven't turned yellowish, but my concern right now is on the 3rd picture, where there is a straight black line. And also in the 4th pic, but i think the black stain is not evident.

The bottom of the bag will always get some stains... I wouldn't try and clean it too hard because you could remove some of the monogram prints...
I would take it to your LV store .. maybe they can help. Don't try cleaning it off alone..
Seriously though. No one will notice that little mark, all they will notice is the hot bag that they probably want too!

Actually I already took it to LV store, but they can't do anything about it. Lukeswiss, I think I am going to do what you just said. I won't clean it anymore unless there's really an effective way of cleaning it. I just hope that next the time I wear it, there would not be any stain transfers.. i would now be picky with what clothes to wear with this bag. Thanks! :smile:

Does anyone have similar issues? Or what extra care did you do to avoid dirt/stains?

I must be blind, I dont see anything in the ics.
s for yellowing, I have had my mc speedy since 2003 and there is no yellowing. The yellowing was caused from the red lining bleeding through the canvas. That issues has since been fixed, so if your bag is yellowing take it back and ask about it.

quote=iloveteal;4893420]Hi everyone! I need help! Here's my story. I just got my first LV bag last December 25 and it's a white mc ursula. At first, I was very happy and very excited, but now, I really don't know. Actually, months before I bought it, I was thinking of buying the black one because the white gets dirty easily. I went to Hong Kong to buy the bag but when I get there, almost all shops doesn't have stocks of Ursula. I went to Lee Gardens, and that's the only shop that has a new stock of white Ursula. There were no blacks anymore. So I immediately bought it! After using it on the 2nd day, it already had stains! The black silky jacket that I was wearing that time stained to the white canvas. I really don't know what to do to remove those stains. I've tried baby wipes, erasers, but it did not remove the stains. And I realized that after using this white bag for a long time, it would turn yellowish. I'm really jealous of other white MC owners because I see their bags are still crystal white. I am now so depressed with this bag and I feel like not using it anymore. :sad: Does anyone of you have the same experience? For White MC owners & Ursula owners, how do you keep it clean? Do you choose what color/type of clothes to wear to avoid stain transfers?? I really need your advice.... thanks in advance!

Here are some pics:

New
MCUrsula.jpg

MCUrsula2.jpg

With Stains
stain1.jpg

[/quote]

After going to reply the pic's enlarged, I can see the black line.. I think you're going to get that as a wear line regardless of the bag.
Do you have something in the bottom of the bag so it doesnt sag ?

After going to reply the pic's enlarged, I can see the black line.. I think you're going to get that as a wear line regardless of the bag.
Do you have something in the bottom of the bag so it doesnt sag ?

The bag comes with a cardboard like in the bottom. The stains are starting to show from the folds of the bag, and I think it will have more stains in the future..:sad:

hi! have a lot of pieces i use daily- in white mc- wallet, pochette, con purse - etc... besides daily wear they r fine . i think the black silk jackey is a 'dont.' it transfers colors. jeans too. wear dark color that dont transfer- or wear white/lite colors when using the bag.

hi! have a lot of pieces i use daily- in white mc- wallet, pochette, con purse - etc... besides daily wear they r fine . i think the black silk jackey is a 'dont.' it transfers colors. jeans too. wear dark color that dont transfer- or wear white/lite colors when using the bag.

You're right. Too bad, I can't wear it as much as I want... sigh... If there were only black MC at that, I wouldn't be this sad.