my white J12!

It's BEAUTIFUL. You wear it well. Are those diamond markers I see?

I also have the 38mm with diamond markers. :drool: I have never gone a single day without wearing it since I bought it. Congrats!!!

No it is the plain one but I saw the J12's with the diamond markers in the display case while I was in Chanel and almost died.. they are so gorgeous!

Hi Bisousx!

I've been shopping around for a J12 and I've looked in eBay as well. Can you tell me who the eBay seller was? Also, when you took it to the Chanel boutique to get it resized, did you ask them to authenticate it and did they ask you where you got yours?

Thanks!

Hi Bisousx!

I've been shopping around for a J12 and I've looked in eBay as well. Can you tell me who the eBay seller was? Also, when you took it to the Chanel boutique to get it resized, did you ask them to authenticate it and did they ask you where you got yours?

Thanks!

Hi, I can't PM you so I'll just post it here.. I got it from a private seller. I don't know anything about those watch dealers on ebay. I am friends with someone who works in Chanel fine jewelry/watches, so i did not feel the need to ask him to authenticate it. Plus I am 100% sure it is authentic and if it wasn't, I'm sure he would have told me :P