My Whiskey Paddy has arrived!!!

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
I've been wanting the Whiskey Paddington and looking everywhere here and NAP & LVR for it but to no avail so resorted to eBay. Well, very happy to report, she arrived yesterday!!! The seller, Tedstar, was as lovely as can be and put up with all my questions and requests with grace and patience, lol!:biggrin:

I am so in love with the whiskey colour! I had been debating whether to get tan or whiskey and I'm glad to have chosen whiskey:love: . All you gals who helped me in my decision, give yourselves a pat on the back! Thankyou! Love you all!!!:amuse: :amuse: Wanted so much to post yesterday about this but thought I'd better take some pics 1st:idea: !

Here are a couple of pics. Sorry about the lousy attempt at watermarking. This is a new PC and the only photo-editing program that's in it is Paintshop, ack! Hope to get the newest Photoshop soon.

Aww.. thanks guys:love: !!! I took a whole lot of pics of her, different angles and what not, and can't stop looking at those pics on my pc, lol:biggrin: !

The lock doesn't bother me awfully but ya know what? The dangley key does! Whenever I sit her down on a surface, it clunks, and I just cringe:Push:. Worried I'm gonna damage the finish on it. Does anyone feel the same way bout the key? Do you just remove it altogether? Or is the Paddy not quite the same without the key dangling there?