My Welcome To The World Of Chanel Handbags...

shosho811

Reformed Shopaholic
O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
so i have been on alot of the sub-forums - Balenciaga, Prada, Miu Miu, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, LV etc and also my HG, Hermes.

i keep lurking in and out of Chanel but just not committing.

i had read all the reference threads, and knew exactly what i wanted.

i had been searching, both the boutiques (did not see what i was after) and all pre-loved avenues (did not pull the trigger a few times as i wanted my 1st to be special)

so i'm on holiday in FL for thanksgiving, and was browsing NM, and there was it.....

my 1st Chanel, right colour but in the wrong size

i was still a bit reluctant as i had just got my Birkin in feb and a MM bow soon after.

i came on the forum and after reading about the impending price hike i decided to bite the bullet.

just my luck, going through the threads, i came across a post about stock availability with Christina from NM, Troy and i called her immediately. It was in stock.

i still took a few days to mull it over and by the time Christina called to remind me, i was ready.

Better still was the fact that as my billing address (london) was different from my delivery address (FL) i was able to get it tax free...yaaay!!! i had to ship next

day as i was leaving the day after, but true to her word, Christina made sure it got there ok.

now on to uploading and watermarking the pics

attachment.php

Christina wrote out a beautiful card to me and placed the recepit in it.

took the sting out of the price i think :biggrin:

Attachments

• chanel 3a.jpg
    chanel 3a.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,449
attachment.php

attachment.php

i love the dustbags so much.... very chic!!

attachment.php

any guesses???

Attachments

• chanel 4a.jpg
    chanel 4a.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,351
  • chanel 5a.jpg
    chanel 5a.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2,356
  • chanel 6a.jpg
    chanel 6a.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,344