My weekender just arrived!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
I finally received my emerald weekender~ it got here today and it's Sunday! It's so hard to show in a pic how beautiful the color is IRL. I will try again later. Anyway~ I do love it but maybe I'm not as excited b/c I already have the courier in this color and I have been using that bag a lot lately. The handles are dark underneath so I guess she'll be heading to LMB for a cleaning. Excuse the cerises scarf! LOL! I am trying to find something to do with it. I am just not a scarf girl I guess but maybe I'll leave it on the bag~ don't know yet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC04611.JPG
    DSC04611.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 368
congrats on the new bbag family member!!! the leather looks yummy :heart:

as for the scarf: it goes very well color-wise, but IMO the motorcycle bags look too busy with a scarf. Well, maybe not the day, as it has a bigger surface KWIM?

^^^That's so awesome ICB!!! The color is so much nicer IRL!!! The emerald is one of my favorite colors (obviously b/c now I have 2 bags in this color)

congrats on the new bbag family member!!! the leather looks yummy :heart:

as for the scarf: it goes very well color-wise, but IMO the motorcycle bags look too busy with a scarf. Well, maybe not the day, as it has a bigger surface KWIM?

Yeah~ I know~ the scarf is coming off~ I promise!!!!:P LOL I thought if I used it for travel it would look cute. I already got a PM to get rid of the scarf!!!:roflmfao:

^^^That's so awesome ICB!!! The color is so much nicer IRL!!! The emerald is one of my favorite colors (obviously b/c now I have 2 bags in this color)

I forgot to add that the leather is yummy considering it's a SS 06 leather. Hmm, I really might have to look into getting one soon, thanks!