My weekender just arrived!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally received my emerald weekender~ it got here today and it's Sunday! It's so hard to show in a pic how beautiful the color is IRL. I will try again later. Anyway~ I do love it but maybe I'm not as excited b/c I already have the courier in this color and I have been using that bag a lot lately. The handles are dark underneath so I guess she'll be heading to LMB for a cleaning. Excuse the cerises scarf! LOL! I am trying to find something to do with it. I am just not a scarf girl I guess but maybe I'll leave it on the bag~ don't know yet.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. WE leather looks yummy! you cant go wrong with a WE.............:heart::heart::heart:

3. OMG girlie, it is gorgeous.:drool: I love this color. I am waiting for the Pine to come out. :sweatdrop:Congrats.:yahoo::heart:

4. congrats on the new bbag family member!!! the leather looks yummy :heart:

as for the scarf: it goes very well color-wise, but IMO the motorcycle bags look too busy with a scarf. Well, maybe not the day, as it has a bigger surface KWIM?

5. It's gorgeous! Congrats!!!

6. Zacorey, your emerald Weekender is gorgeous! I want an Emerald myself in the Work size but after seeing your Weekender I just might have to reconsider!

7. ^^^That's so awesome ICB!!! The color is so much nicer IRL!!! The emerald is one of my favorite colors (obviously b/c now I have 2 bags in this color)

8. Yeah~ I know~ the scarf is coming off~ I promise!!!!:P LOL I thought if I used it for travel it would look cute. I already got a PM to get rid of the scarf!!!:roflmfao:

9. This Weekender is YUMMIE :yahoo:C O N G R A T S Zachorey

I'm not so sure about scarves being of limit in general, MarieG's look so fab with em...

10. I forgot to add that the leather is yummy considering it's a SS 06 leather. Hmm, I really might have to look into getting one soon, thanks!

11. zac, the leather is TDF on this bag! CONGRATS on a great find!!

12. gosh, it's not THAT bad LoL

13. OMG!!!!!!!!! Your bag is TDF
    Congrats Zacorey the leather is so hot

14. Holy Guacamole!!! That bag is stunning!!! :wtf: One day, when I grow up and get to travel, I want a weekender just like yours!!! You did good girl!!! :graucho:

15. OK~ here's a much better picture!!! This captures the color really well!!! (minus the scarf!!!!:lol:)

[​IMG]

Attached Files: