My weekend trip to Vegas............LV's GALORE!!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Ok so last weekend I went to Vegas and HOLY CRAP! I have never seen so many LV's before in my life! It all started from the moment we got to LAX airport. I was spotting them left and right. I seriously thought my DH was gonna smack me if I mentioned the name of one more LV I saw......:lecture:

I have to say thought that I think about 80% of them were real, the other 20% were questionable since I couldn't see them up close. But this one really caught my eye.................what do you all think??

Has LV ever made a damier azur popincourt haut?? I know not in the US but what about other countries??

attachment.php

So anywho, I finally managed to get to the LV store at the Wynn. It's set up nice but dang it was a tiny store. I also went to Caesar's, Fashion Show Mall, Sak's and Neiman's. SO I got to see them all!!

Anywho, bag sighting consisted of the following from what I remember:

mono: pochette accessoires, recital, BH, neverfull GM, every size speedy, coussin GM (first time I have ever seen anyone else IRL w/one besides me - hehe), Galliera GM, PH, ellipse PM, tons of luggage

denim: baggy GM, someone bought a mahina xs in noir at NM, sac a dos

leather: mahina xl noir

damier: me and my sophie!!, hampstead, speedy 25, berkley

mc: speedy, beverly mm

Attachments

• PHLV.jpg
    PHLV.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 939
Can you even SO the Damier Azur Popincourt Haut? The Damier Azur pattern hasn't been out for 2 years yet.

I am thinking it's fake. Where are the Popincourt balls?
ETA: pretty sure it's fake. If LV were to make an Azur PH, the Louis Vuitton square would be in the middle of the bag, like most Damier bags. Notice how the squares are on the four corners of the bag, not the center.

^Yep, I agree that it's a fake. The bottom of it looks a little off, too. Great spy shot, though!!! lol

I LOVE VEGAS! I am going this summer and staying at the Wynn and cannot wait!

It sounds like you had a great time!
I love LV sightings!:biggrin:
Too bad that one is a fake, but I love how you were able to snap a photo!

Did anything follow you home from Vegas?

Can you even SO the Damier Azur Popincourt Haut? The Damier Azur pattern hasn't been out for 2 years yet.

I am thinking it's fake. Where are the Popincourt balls?
ETA: pretty sure it's fake. If LV were to make an Azur PH, the Louis Vuitton square would be in the middle of the bag, like most Damier bags. Notice how the squares are on the four corners of the bag, not the center.

wow, good observation :tup:

Wow, you got to see all the boutiques in Vegas! Not a fan of the place myself but you wouldn't be able to keep me away if you promised to take me to LV, ha ha. Too bad that PH is fake...that shape is actually very cute & fresh looking in Azur canvas. I don't own any damier though I'm a fan of azur...does LV align the canvas so the Louis Vuitton text is in a specific position?