My weekend in Seattle

So went to Seattle last weekend and stopped at the outlets on the way.
Fell in :heart: with the Ergo patent red lg hobo so had to buy it. Hope I figure out what to wear it with. Any suggestions?
The turquoise twilly was an ebay find that came Mon am.
The denim twilly was in a pile of clearance. $5!!:nuts:!! But works with my black tote and jeans.

Attachments

• DSC00931 (Small).JPG
    DSC00931 (Small).JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00933 (Small).JPG
    DSC00933 (Small).JPG
    71 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00956 (Small).JPG
    DSC00956 (Small).JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 72
I went to 2 outlets north of Seattle, the Tulalip outlet and the one in Burlington. I find that the Burlington locale has less stuff but way better prices. More non leather items, I guess the Tulalip outlet being 30-45 min closer to Seattle means stuff doesn't sit around too long as it is always a zoo.
I think the bag is the lunch tote with patent trim 767-10412 it is a workhorse of a bag. It takes all my abuse and still looks cheery!! I think it is about 2yrs old at least

The Burlington locale had many (30-50) at half off the last ticketed price. The back of this store is like panning for gold, you never know what u may find. I've always found the best deals here. Not too many ponytail scarves though, there were more at Tulalip (denim was there) and the SA's were opening more scarves of all sizes while I was there.

Good Luck Ladies
:tup: