MY WEEK w/ MY CHEVRON HOBO!!!!

OMG, I loooovvveee that bag! You're one lucky girl to score that beauty! Congrats!!!!! To me, those are the kind of Coach bags to invest in, not the signture ones you see everywhere! I love it!!!

me too! i had a signature bag and sold it! from now on i think i am going to pick weird quirky bags that i like, not ones that i can get at the outlet for cheaper or that they bring back every year! they should bring back this though... wonder why they dont

thanks!! they do!!! for RAOK, my wonderful buddy got me the matching wristlet! i was soooo touched!!
BLAGH!!! How did I miss that? :nuts: You must post that pic here so I can see! I check the RAOK everyday, but somehow I missed this beauty! Must see...must see...cannot go to bed until I see...:borg1::borg1::borg1:

lol i wish i had gotten the yellow too! no way am i giving up the pink!! not unless someone offered me 500 bucks!! then i could get another on ebay for 150 hehe

here is a pic of the wristlet.. i dont think i posted it in the raok thread.. my buddy got banned too :sad:

1000393en5.jpg

pay no attention to the scarf on the side.. i ended up returning it!

lol i wish i had gotten the yellow too! no way am i giving up the pink!! not unless someone offered me 500 bucks!! then i could get another on ebay for 150 hehe

here is a pic of the wristlet.. i dont think i posted it in the raok thread.. my buddy got banned too :sad:

1000393en5.jpg

pay no attention to the scarf on the side.. i ended up returning it!

OMG where did you get the wristlette it's gorgeous!!

lovechanel, my wonderful roak buddy Reddianausaur gave me the wristlet!!!

Well there is a pink one listed on ebay now... let me look for the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-Rare-Coach...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

its a little beat up but nothing a little elbow grease (well suede cleaner or professional cleaners) cant fix! its cheap enough to give it a try!

Ahh thanks so much! I am definitly going to bid on it!
I'm an expert @ cleaning suede luckily I bought one on ebay about a year ago and it was like that one dirty and super cheap but I polished it up nicely!

I'll keep you posted.