MY WEEK w/ MY CHEVRON HOBO!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Soooooooo because of the beauty Purse-O-Nality posted, I ended up forgetting about that poppy tote and getting my own chevron hobo on ebay!!!!!!!! this seller was selling it with a bid starting at 99 and had 6 days left, i begged her to put a buy it now for 150 and she did!!!! so i got itttttttttttttttt!!! it s gorgeous!!!! i adore it!!

Day 1: Wore it to work/school with this cute pink outfit.. forgot to take a picture, but it was with khaki bermuda shorts and a pink paul frank t shirt along with my coach espadrilles (the patchwork) got soooo many compliments!!

Day 2: Wednesday, wore it to work with a whole bunch of non matching clothes, white skirt with green tye dye and purple flowers and a brown top, but somehow it matched!! i got this weirddddd turquoise streak on the bag and this weird small brown stain, but never fear, the coach suede care kit rubbed most of it off!! I live in NY so I haven't babied the bag, I take the train, sit next to ppl, put it on my desk, etc!!! its amazing!!

Day 3: I have pics!!! I wore it with an all purple look which I DONT CARE if it didnt match!!! this bag is great and holds a ton!!! Enjoy the pictures!!!

inside the bag:
    [​IMG]

be-----yooo---tiful slouch!!!
    [​IMG]

you can see how horrible i am at matching, but my top had white AND stripes so there :P

[​IMG]

how did that get upside down? oh well...

i m soooo happy :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. Looks fabulous!!! I didn't really think I liked the chevron but I looooove it now.. !

3. Its so pretty, looks great on you.

4. me either until purse-o-nality posted hers!!! it is TDF!! THANKS!!!

5. Its so cute on you.
    I've been eyeing the same bag in yellow lately.
    I love the style!

6. You look great workin' the Hobo!! Sounds like you're having fun with your new bag! Congrats :smile:

7. so cute! it will look good with so many outfits - black, brown, grey, white, turquoise, anything!

8. It looks great on you! Man, that bag can hold a lot.

9. That bag is faboo and so are you! :cutesy: I am so glad you got that bag-it just works!!

10. lol everyone go out and get one!!! it is TDF!!! maybe i should get the yellow too :drool:

11. Too cute!

12. yup you rock that bag love the colors....

13. thanks!!! does anybody experience this with regular one color hobos too? i mean are they shaped like the chevron, do they slouch like it?

14. Its beautiful!

15. It looks great! thanks for sharing.