My wee collection and a REVEAL!!!

Haha thanks everyone! My kitty is completed passed out (like 90% of the day) otherwise I would tell her how everyone complimented her- yes I'm a crazy cat lady. I LOVE THE RR CLUTCH! I remember falling in love with it when I first saw it but then I tried to put it out of my mind- I thought it was a bit silly. I tried getting it during the crazy Saks sale but it wasn't working out (thanks Saks!). Then I started hanging out on the MJ forum and saw the pics of the RR clutch. I decided I wanted one and the amazingly nice Gooddog directed me in the right direction and gave me all of the help I needed. Thanks Gooddog!!! :tup:

OMG.... first of all the black blake with the gold hardware... to die for! but the kitty on the MBMJ bag.... the cuteness, I die! lol

I love that you posted that bag, I'm from a 2 dog, 1 cat household and between all the animals, I have not only white fur, but black and orange as well.

Great collection plilly!

Oh god I can't even imagine how much hair you must have in your house!! I thought it was bad with one cat! She loves sleeping on that canvas bag. Whenever I can't find her I just look at the bottom of my bookshelf and she's there hiding on the bottom.

there's so much hair here that I just carry my dust buster on a shoulder strap lol.... actually it's not that bad, the dogs get brushed daily and that eliminates a lot of excess furrage. ;)

i am so used to dog fur (we have 2 dogs). i woke up with a dog hair in my eye last week. LOL
cain sleeps on his dog bed on the floor but fritz snuggles up to my husband every night. thankfully they don't shed like CRAZY like labs do (my h's working dog was a black lab and OMG he shed so much!) but we still cover our sectional. when guests come over we just take off the cover. lol.

What an awesome start to your collection, PL! That Blake is totally TDF and I love a fellow Philadelphian asked for an MJ for college grad, too!

That RR clutch is simply awesome. I haven't heard one bad thing about it and I think it's probably one of my favorite MJ pieces ever - possibly your cat thinks so too!

(And I def agree on the ZCs. Once you get one you can't stop!)

What an awesome start to your collection, PL! That Blake is totally TDF and I love a fellow Philadelphian asked for an MJ for college grad, too!

That RR clutch is simply awesome. I haven't heard one bad thing about it and I think it's probably one of my favorite MJ pieces ever - possibly your cat thinks so too!

(And I def agree on the ZCs. Once you get one you can't stop!)

Woo Philly girls! What MJ did you ask for??? Now you know what purses I have just in case you see one in the "wild" (ie Philly's wild streets)- you know it might be me! I haven't heard one bad thing about the RR clutch either- I searched for it like 20 times to see what people were saying.

Ahhhh!!!! The BLAKE!!!! The BLAKE!!!! One of my FAV MJ bags!!! Congrats!!!...yes..she is built for speed lol!!

Hi, I don't think I've met you yet, nice to meet you ;) I love the blake too! I want it in more colors, gotta wait til I'm out of school and have this thing called "money". Haha built for speed- my blake is flattered! :heart:

Very nice! I love the both blake and the zip clutch. And of course, the RR clutch is an amazing addition to your growing family. Congrats on all and welcome to the wonderful world of MJ.